Volts 4.01 Elektrik Dizayn Yazılımı

Klavyeah

Üye
Katılım
28 Ağu 2006
Mesajlar
Puanları
Yaş
VOLTS™ Bazı Özellikleri elektrikli dizayn yazılımı, Elektrik devresi analizi , dinamik panel planları , otomatik panel cetvelleri , kanal ve yemlik cetvelleri , bir-çizgi yataktan kalkan kimse diyagramları , voltaj hesapları ve çeşitli analizler Yapabilen programdır.

Mühendislik ve bilimle uğraşanlar için hazırlanmış komplike bir hesap makinası olan Volts'un birçok profesyonel özelliği bulunuyor. Programın ayrıntılarını web sitesinden öğrenebilirsiniz.

Sistem Gereksinimi:
80mb Disk Alanı
Windows 2000, XP veya 2003 İşletim Sistemi
1024 x 768 Ekran Çözünürlügü

Not: Programın Stabile Çalışabilmesi İçin Microsoft DotNet Framework v2.0 Bilgisayarınızda Kurulu Olması Gerekir Microsoft DotNet Framework v2.0 İndirmek İçin Buraya Tıklayınız

VoltsDVDBox.bmp

VoltsComposite.jpg

Download Volts

Topraklama ölçümü ister endüstriyel bir tesis ister bir ofis binası olsun her işletme için kritik bir öneme sahiptir.
İyi bir topraklama değeri sıfıra ohm'a yakın olan değerdir. Fakat her işte olduğu topraklamadada maliyetler önemli, onun için iyi bir topraklama değeri izin verilen değerler içinde olandır.
Hi to all of you.

I've been noticing a lot of entries to the Dolphins Software website from this forum for the last 3-4 months. If these entries are valid then I thank you for your interest and kind words about Volts. However, if you are trying to use Volts with a hacked reg key generator (all that I have seen do not work) then I will report this site to Interpol.

Chief Engineer and Developer of Volts
Dolphins Software Development Team Member

DiverDan ' Alıntı:
Hi to all of you.

I've been noticing a lot of entries to the Dolphins Software website from this forum for the last 3-4 months. If these entries are valid then I thank you for your interest and kind words about Volts. However, if you are trying to use Volts with a hacked reg key generator (all that I have seen do not work) then I will report this site to Interpol.

Chief Engineer and Developer of Volts
Dolphins Software Development Team Member

Welcome to our website Mr.DiverDan

we use your website to only promote it in our forum.If we hadn't used your link you couldn't have found your programme given from our forum. If we had wanted to crack or key reg generator we could have use a shared website.We are not silly to use your link with a crack and give it.
We are very bothered because of your threatening us.Our website isn't a warez site.It is a website of a technical-school.That's why we advice you to look for ones who gives cracks of your programme elsewhere.We never do things which you want to mean.

management of Kontrolkalemi.com

I apologize if anything I wrote offended anyone. Dolphins Software was hit by a large group of hacker sites last summer. I tried to word my response as carefully as possible without offending anyone except a hacker site. Since I do not read, write or understand Turkish, I was not able to truly understand what the many posts on this thread were referring to.

Once again, I thank you for your interest and kind words about Volts. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or suggestions about Volts at [email protected].

i want Dolphins Software Volts 4.1
can you help me?

Forum istatistikleri

Konular
Mesajlar
Kullanıcılar
Son üye
burak_duyar

Yeni konular

Geri
Üst