Troid Legrand 260 92/93/94/94

kkkmert

Üye
Katılım
4 Eki 2009
Mesajlar
Puanları
Ajustment of I∆n
Ajustment : ayarlama fakat burda I:Akım ama üçgen (∆) işareti ve n ne anlama geliyor acaba.

Otomatik sigorta bulunduğu devreyi yüksek akım ve kısa devre akımlarından koruyan bir anahtarlama elamanıdır.
Elektrik tesisatlarında seçilecek kablo kesiti genellikle kullanılacak güce göre çekilecek akımın hesaplanması ile belirlenmelidir.
Arkadaşlar bu konuda bilgisi olan arkadaşımız yok mu birde bu troid ayarı nasıl olmalı

Arkadaşlar şu an çeviri yapıyorum ama I∆n bu ne demek bilen var mı acaba?
Ajustment of I∆n
Ayarlamak ve I∆n
Test buton
Reset buton
Voltage presence indicator (green)
Gerilim varlığı göstergesi (yeşil)

RC relay tripping indicator (red)/relay-coil connection interruption (flashing red)
röle-bobin bağlantı kesintisi (kırmızı yanıp sönen) RC röle açma göstergesi (kırmızı)
Time delay setting
Zaman ayarı gecikme

Selection of I∆n rating
Seçim ve kataogori
Selection of reset mode
Reset modu seçimi

Selection of output relay status.
Çıkış rölesi durumu seçimi.

Indication of fault current in %I∆n

Position of the contacts when the device is switched on.

Caution: When there is on coil/relay connection the contact closes between terminals 18 and 17 regardless of the position set on the selector switch.Also if there is a power cut,the contact closes between 18-17 opening the switch.

Position of the contacts when the device is switched on.
Caution: When there is on coil/relay connection the contact closes between terminals 18 and 19 regardless of the position set on the selector switch.

Reduce the distance between coil and relay to a minimum.
Use screened or braided cables for their connection.
Do not place the coil/real connection cables paralel to the powe conductors.
Do not install coil and relay close to sources of intense electromagnetic fields (big transformans).

Programming the reset mode.
MANUAL (Man)=Alarm status continues until the operator actuates the RESET btton.
AUTOMATIC 8Aut)=When the alarm is trpped,the device automatically resets making three attempts(1 every 60 seconds).If after 3 attemps there is no reset,the device goes to a final alarm status and has to be reset manually.
N.B.
Resettings is impossible for a fault current>50% of programmed I∆n

Ajustment of I∆n
Ajustment : ayarlama fakat burda I:Akım ama üçgen (∆) işareti ve n ne anlama geliyor acaba.

motorun üzerinde yazıyorsaki eğer, motor üçgen bağlanacak demektir

troıd kaçak akım rolesi 2 parçadan oluşur 1 bobin 2 röle role üzerindeki ayarlar hassasiyet ayarlaıdı yani mili amper ayarlarını tesisatı durumuna göre ayarlanacak bazı yerlerde çok hassas ayarlanırsa problem çıkıyor..

Forum istatistikleri

Konular
Mesajlar
Kullanıcılar
Son üye
peldayilmaz

Yeni konular

Geri
Üst