Mach3 sıkıntısı

Suat_Korkmaz

Profesyonel Üye
Katılım
30 Ara 2011
Mesajlar
Puanları
Yaş
Arkadaşımdan eski bir dizüstü geldi. Bu dizüstüne WinXP SP3 kurdum. Daha önce eşimin dizüstünde mükemmel çalışan Mach3Mill.xml dosyasını yeni gelen bilgisayardaki mach3 klasörüne kopyaladım. Böylece sözde 2 bilgisayarda ayarlar aynı oldu.

Sıkıntım şu: Eksenleri hareket ettirmeye çalıştığımda, mesela Y ekseni diyelim. Yukarı ok tuşuna sürekli basılı tutuyorum. 20 saniyede sadece 1 step hareket ediyor. Bana işkence ediyor sanki. Motor tuning ekranında velocity ayarını sona çekiyorum (1500). Bir nebze hızlanıyor ama yine de çook yavaş.

Kernel speed olarak hepsini denedim. Sonuç aynı.

Mach3 klasöründeki "Special driver" ı denedim, aynı.

Bilgisayarın bios'unda paralel port 0x3BC idi. Onu 0x378 olarak değiştirdim. IRQ 7 kullanıyor. Aynı ayarı aygıt yöneticisinde paralel port'a da uyguladım. Sonuç aynı.

Bilgisayarda 1.5gb ram var. Özellikleri: Detailed specifications - ThinkPad T42, T42p

En sonunda canımdan bezdirecek bu programlar beni. Sonra gidip yeni bir dizüstü alacağım ama bildiğiniz gibi yeni bilgisayarlarda paralel port çıkışı olmuyor. PCMCI paralel port kartı takmak lazım ama bu şekilde Mach3 problemsiz çalışıyor mu? Bu konuda kullananlardan yorum almam lazım.

Neyse, yukardaki sorunun sebebi ve çözümü ne olabilir?

Başka bir forumda derdime derman ararken şu yazıyı buldum. Tesadüfe bakın ki başı belada olan arkadaşın bilgisayarı benimkiyle aynı. Sorunu bilgisayarın paralel portundaymış. Acer marka başka bir düzüstü kullanmış ve sorunu çözülmüş. Şimdi ben de sil baştan yeni bilgisayar arayacağım.

Hi all,

Just a quick update. I was able to resolve the problem. It appears it was a PP problem on the laptop I was using. My first clue should have been the lack of a proper charge pump signal- Why would anything else work if it is not even putting out a 10k signal on one pin? Pretty stupid in retrospect.

I swapped out the Lenovo T42 for an old Acer Travelmate 740 I forgot I had. It still failed the driver test, but when I ran Mach Turn it worked just fine, charge pump et al.

Now instead of 0.3 IPM rapids I am at 58 IPM! I'm so freaking pleased that even though it is before noon here I might just break out some single malt to celebrate!

Lesson learned. Why use a 1.8 GHz machine when an 800 MHz will do the job lol...

Thank you to all the Mach3 users out there. While I didn't find a specific answer to my problem among all the posts, I have learned much from you all in searching the last few days. Cheers!

Thanks to you Ger as well for trying to help. I appreciate the effort sir.

LinuxCNC forumundan:

Hi

Lots more info req'd probably.

First, has this Thinkpad ever worked with EMC?

IE. Are you installing a new version of EMC or trying a completely new computer out?

1st step, go into BIOS get the parport address (will probably be 0x278 or 0x378) and check the port is set SPP.

2nd open your .hal file and check the loadrt hal_parport cfg ="0xNNN out" line and ensure that the hex address
matches the address of your port

If this is correct and you generated the config with stepconf, were you able to jog the axes whilst setting up?

Birinci öneride SPP nedir onu bulup deneyeyim. 2. öneri ise linux komutlarıyla ilgili. Beni bağlamıyor.

SPP (Standart Paralel Port)

ECP
EPP
ECP+EPP

sırayla deneyebilirsin...

Belki bu çözüm olabilir.

"The secret is .... disable the ACPI driver!
Open the device manager and find the 'Computer' icon.
Click on the plus next to that and you will see something like Advanced Configuration and Power Interface (ACPI) computer. Chose the 'update driver' option and select 'Standard PC' as a replacement.
Windows demands a reboot after this, and a lot of the hardware had to be 'rediscovered' and reinstalled (all used drivers it knew about already, so was painless), another reboot for good measure and now it works flawlessly.

Thanks to DaveC my Dell Inspiron now works beautifully with Mach3 and I have every confidence it will solve all the issues mentioned by others (unfortunately not Dave's latitude D800 it would seem) in the above posts.

Tweakie."

Bir vakitte düşük voltajlı paralel portları olan notebook lar için bir çözüm paylaşılmıştı ama tam hatırlayamıyorum...

[

Moderatör tarafında düzenlendi:

Forum istatistikleri

Konular
Mesajlar
Kullanıcılar
Son üye
Gksn

Yeni konular

Geri
Üst