SERVO MOTOR UYGULAMASI

MOXEN

Üye
Katılım
4 Ağu 2007
Mesajlar
Puanları
Yaş
Arkadaslar kucuk bir projemiz var. Uzaklik okuyan bir cihazdan analog degeri Plc den okuyum Servo motorla o uzakliga gidecegiz. Yalniz Servo motorun tasiyacagi yuk 4 kg dir. Kullanacagimiz Plc ve Servo motor Siemens marka olacaktir. Siemens S7-200-300 programlamasini biliyorum ama hic Servo motor calistirmadim. Bu projede Servo motoru Simotion kullanmadan Siemens Plc ler ile calistirabilirmiyiz? Bu proje icin tavsiye edeceginiz Siemens Plc ve Servo motor modeli var mi? Simdiden cevaplariniz icin tesekkurler.

KNX Standardı, küçük bir rezidansın içerisindeki aydınlatma, perde panjur, klima kontrolünden, Dünya’nın en büyük havalimanlarındaki aydınlatma otomasyonu gibi çözümler için tercih edilen bir Dünya standardıdır.
Yazımızda endüstrinin can damarı sayılabilecek PLC’yi inceleyeceğiz.
Technology CPUs - - Siemens

linkteki bilgiler işinize yarayacaktır.

Technology CPUs
S7-300 CPUs with integrated motion control functionality
Overview
Description
SIMATIC S7-300 CPU 315T-2 DP
SIMATIC S7-300 CPU 317T- 2 DP
Product announcement: SIMATIC S7-300 CPU 317TF- 2 DP
Applications
Benefits
Design and function
Technical data
Description

For typical motion control applications like coupled motion sequences of multiple axes both technology controllers 315T-2 DP/CPU 317T-2 DP are available. The CPU 317TF-2DP controller offers additionally fail-safe functions.
Pre-programmed PLCopen-compliant function blocks are available to simplify generation of a user-specific project: The STEP 7 option package S7-Technology can be used for programming and commissioning of all technology functions. Up to 32, or respectively 64, technology objects can be processed simultaneously.
top of page
SIMATIC S7-300 CPU 315T-2 DP

The technology CPU for up to 32 technology objects with medium to large program memory and quantity framework for the use, if required, of SIMATIC Engineering Tools.
High processing performance in binary and floating-point arithmetic
PROFIBUS DP master/slave interface
For extensive I/O configurations
For setting up distributed I/O structures
top of page
SIMATIC S7-300 CPU 317T- 2 DP

The technology CPU for up to 64 technology objects with a large program memory and quantity framework for demanding requirements
For multisector automation tasks in the construction of series machines, special machines and plants
Used as a central controller on production lines with central and distributed I/O
High processing performance in binary and floating-point arithmetic
PROFIBUS DP master/slave interface
For extensive I/O configurations
For setting up distributed I/O structures
Supports as an option the use of SIMATIC Engineering Tools
Distributed intelligence in Component Based Automation (CBA) on PROFIBUS DP
top of page
Product announcement: SIMATIC S7-300 CPU 317TF- 2 DP

The SIMATIC CPU 317TF-2DP is a controller that enables motion control, standard and safety-related applications to be processed in one single device. Thanks to the integration of Safety Integrated, the controller meets the stringent safety requirements of the relevant standards, i.e. EN 954-1 up to Cat. 4, IEC 62061 up to SIL 3 and EN ISO 13849-1 up to PL e for safety-related applications.
The STEP 7 option package Distributed Safety features pre-programmed TÜV-certified library blocks for fail-safe applications, e.g. for Emergency Stop, two-hand control, muting and door monitoring.
The technology controller provides for 64 technology objects and incorporates both a large program memory and a large quantity framework for sophisticated applications.
For cross-industry automation tasks in series machines, special machines and plant construction
Conformity with the relevant standards: EN 954-1 (up to Cat. 4), IEC 62061 (up to SIL 3), EN ISO 13849-1 (up to PL e)
Direct execution of fail-safe functions related to the drives
PROFIBUS DP master/slave interface, PROFIsafe via Profibus DP
Use as central controller in production lines with centralized and distributed I/O
High processing capacity for binary and floating-point arithmetics
Suitable for large I/O configurations
Suitable for distributed I/O configurations
Optionally supports the use of SIMATIC Engineering Tools
Distributed intelligence in Component Based Automation (CBA) on PROFIBUS DP
top of page

For failsafe communication, the controller uses PROFIBUS DP with the PROFIsafe protocol. Failsafe functions from the drives can be processed directly.
top of page
Applications

In combination with the PLCopen-compatible motion control blocks, the technology controllers are particularly well suited for coupled motion sequences of multiple axes.
Along with position-controlled single axis positioning, primarily complex, synchronized motion sequences are possible, e.g. gearbox synchronization, cam disk synchronization and print-mark correction. The synchronized axes can be combined to a virtual or actual master.
The isochronous PROFIBUS permits control of the axes over a digital bus system. The second PROFIBUS DP interface can be used for user-friendly parameterization and commissioning of the drives from a PC/programming device.
As a result, the technology controllers can be used for a host of new applications, e.g.:
Processing/assembly lines
Throughput machines
Palleters
Cross-arms
Simple gantries (with simple interpolation onbasis of cam disk synchronization)
Filling
Wrapping
Roll feeds
Flying shears
Carton erectors
Labeling machines
top of page
Benefits

The advantages at a glance
High economic efficiency and flexibility by implementing your PLC, motion control and technological demands as well for safety-related applications
- Scaleable PLC performance (CPU 315T/CPU 317T/CPU 317TF)
- Integration of technology/motion control and optionally fail-safe functions in a SIMATIC CPU
- Centralised/decentralised expandability for a wide variety of tasks provided by the use of the comprehensive SIMATIC product line
Cost savings by means of the absolute simple and fast engineering:
- From drives to motion control to PLC and optionally fail-safe functions - all with STEP 7
- Reduced programming costs/optimised time-to-market by the reuse of existing S7 programs
- PLCopen-certified motion control functions facilitate engineering and service
- Option package Disrtibuted Safety with fail-safe TUEV certified function blocks for safety-related applications with CPU 317TF
- Reduced training effort for commissioning and service people thanks to full programming in all SIMATIC languages
top of page
Design and function

The technology CPUs combine:
The powerful CPU 315-2 DP or CPU 317-2 DP and
PLCopen-compatible motion control functions and optionally fail-safe functions.

The technology CPUs are compactly built with high-speed distributed I/Os (4 digital inputs, 8 digital outputs) and two PROFIBUS DP interfaces:
Isochronous PROFIBUS interface DP(DRIVE) for the dynamic motion control of several coupled or single axes
MPI/DP interface for connecting other SIMATIC components, for example PG, OP, S7 controllers and distributed I/O. For operation as a DP interface, extended networks can be set up.
CPU 317TF-2 DP: PROFIsafe via PROFIBUS for fail-safe communication

For programming the Technology CPUs you can use the STEP 7 option package S7-Technology with various ready-to-use function blocks

Forum istatistikleri

Konular
Mesajlar
Kullanıcılar
Son üye
srdrgl1905

Yeni konular

Geri
Üst